General Liability Insurance
California General Liability Insurance
The only way to effectively protect the assets of your business is to carry adequate commercial general liability insurance coverage (CGL). Commercial General Liability insurance protects your business from damages caused by bodily injury or property damage for which your business is found to be legally liable.
The insurance specialists at Paragon Insurance Services can help you build a comprehensive business insurance program.
What does Commercial General Liability Insurance Cover?
A typical CGL policy provides coverage for claims of bodily injury or other physical injury, personal injury (libel or slander), advertising injury and property damage as a result of your products, premises or operations, and can be offered as a package policy with other coverages such as property, crime, automobile and more. As a safeguard against liability, CGL enables you to continue your normal operations while dealing with real or fraudulent claims of negligence or wrongdoing. CGL policies also provide coverage for the cost to defend and settle claims. Here is more detail into what a typical CGL policy may cover:
- Automatic additional insured: Coverage is provided for written contracts, agreements and permits.
- Personal and advertising injury: Protects against offenses made by you or your staff during the course of business, such as libel, slander, disparagement or copyright infringement in advertisements.
- Defense costs: Provides coverage for legal expenses for liability claims brought against your business, regardless of who is at fault.
- Medical expenses: Provides coverage for medical expenses if someone is injured on your premises or by your products.
- Premises and operations liability: Provides coverage for bodily injury and property damage sustained by others on your premises or in conjunction with your business operations.
- Products liability: Provides coverage for bodily injury and property damage sustained by others as a result of your products.
Ready to Get Your Quote?
With a few quick questions, we can get your quote started! Click the button below or give us a call at 916-353-1023!
How Much Coverage Does Your Business Need?
The amount of coverage that your business needs depends on three factors: perceived risk, where you operate your business and the type of products you manufacture.
- Perceived risk: Consider the amount of risk associated with your business operations and functions. For instance, if you manufacture heavy machinery you would generally need more coverage as compared to another organization that manufactures stuffed animals.
- Premises and operations liability: If you operate in a state that has a reputation for rewarding high damages, then you may wish to purchase higher limits of liability.
- Type of product manufactured: If you manufacture a dangerous product, you may want to carry higher limits of liability.
Remember, you can purchase an Umbrella Liability policy to help achieve the desired limit of liability.
Other Ways to Protect Your Business, In Addition to Commercial General Liability Insurance
Here are some other tips for protecting your business.
- Establish a high standard for product quality control at your organization.
- Keep all company records up to date and accurate.
- Train your employees thoroughly and properly.
- Ask GDI Insurance Agency, Inc. for safety and compliance information.
Paragon Insurance Services understands that your business needs to be protected, and we are here to help. Please contact us today to learn more about our risk management and insurance solutions. 916-353-1023
Keep Your Business Protected! Get Your Quote Today!
Business owners have a lot to consider when choosing insurance that fully protects their business. At Paragon Insurance Services we offer complete insurance packages for many different business types. We have years of experience and products to provide you exceptional service and value to our customers. As a business owner, you take calculated risks everyday in order keep your business thriving. But what about the risks you haven’t considered?
We have many commercial insurance policies to choose from:
Learn About the Paragon Insurance Services Client Philosophy!
Safety and Compliance
- Employee Manual
- Base Safety Programs
- Human Resources
- Employee Training
Insurance & Risk Management
- Basic Policies - Liability
- Basic Policies - Employee Benefits
- Employee Benefits
- Contractual Transfers
Annual Policy Reviews – What are We Talking About?
Every year at about a couple months before your policy renews with Paragon, we will reach out to you to review your policies prior to their renewal so that we can ensure that you are STILL with the Right Insurance Company, with the Right Coverage, and paying the Right Price.
If you decide you’d like to be quoted with other Insurance Companies you can quickly schedule a time for an in-depth market review where our team will re-quote your policies and provide you with the options so you can make the best decision possible.
California Full Service Insurance Agency
Paragon Insurance Services is able to provide its clients with the latest and greatest of what the insurance industry has to offer and much, much more. The Paragon team has developed an “insurance cost reduction” quoting plan, that provides you with the best coverage at the best rate!
Our office is located in Folsom, CA and services the Sacramento Valley, California’s Central Valley, Northern California and beyond to provide a local feel to the solutions and services we provide our clients. We pride ourselves on exceeding our client’s expectations in every interaction to make sure that our client’s know how much we value and appreciate their business.
Contact us today 1-916-353-1023 for your comprehensive general liability insurance quote!